Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Comment From Tim

Tim (the singer) emailed me with some additional information that he wanted to leave as a comment but I don't allow anonymous entries and he didn't want to identify himself, or register with Google, or something. I think the comment is worthy of being a new post so here it is:
Hi Dave,

Very poor memory on your part.

Flipper got lost for the DVC show -- I will always remember Ted's sheepish face when they showed up as we were packing away the equipment. They made it but the show was all over because they were driving all over the Bay Area freeways til they founbd it.

And I played in the Maroons last show with Bruce on drums.

To jove moix dude -- I saw your blog a while ago and no puedo entender quelle languaje it was escribo in-- some sort of castellian spanish? Great to see, thanks.

And Dave, great stuff, keep it up -- Bruce and I put the top poster together.

Of course, he's wrong on all the points where he contradicts me but you know who to trust already don't you?

2 comments:

ONECHORD said...

hi dave and tim,

great to see so much new posts in few days :)

the few lines are written in catalan.

just added two pics.

by the way, few weeks ago i wrote to skulltones records asking for one copy, but i got no answer. do you also have copies to sell?

thanks,
edu

Tom said...

Tim's right about Flipper. I played with Mr. Brad Jones and Mr. Ray Lujan and Mr. Jim Laird in Police State that night. It was our first gig, and whoa what a debut it was to be opening for the (not yet) legendary Flipper.

Except we didn't. We opened for Animal Things, I guess. Didn't matter. We were great, as we always were.

What's with Mr. Gallaher's online stand-offishness, anyway? Too good for it?